Custom haunt updates delivered to your inbox
What is Haunt Advisor? >
Haunt Advisor is The Scare Factor’s email newsletter. But, a better way to describe it is a customized notification system.
Here at The Scare Factor, we do our best to make a LOT of information available to you. We don’t rely on the haunts or escape rooms that we list to update their own details (although it’s nice when they do), so we crawl the internet and make those updates ourselves.
In some areas, a lot of things get changed throughout the course of a year. How awful would it be to miss out on something just because you forgot to come back and check?
We realize exactly how important this is, and THAT’s where Haunt Advisor comes in and saves the day!
How does it work? >
After signing up, we’ll send you an important email that’ll let you choose your State/s of Interest. This tells us which updates are important to you… which means you’ll only get the updates that you care about and we won’t clutter your inbox with a bunch of stuff you don’t want.Pretty cool, right?
What kind of updates will I get? >
With your free subscription, you’ll get notified when we make the following updates that relate to your State/s of Interest:
How do I Sign Up? >
Signing up for Haunt Advisor is easy, but there are a few steps that you’ll need to take to make sure we send you the right stuff…
- Provide your name and email address using the form below.
- After that, we’ll send you an important email message.
- That email will ask you to “Update Haunt Advisor Choices”
- From there, you can choose which States/s that you want updates for
What’s the catch? >
No catch… it really is that easy! But, there are a few other things that you should know…
- You should whitelist “Info@TheScareFactor.com” within your email provider. Basically, add us to your contacts.
- If you don’t see our email in your inbox, try checking your SPAM folder.
- If you still don’t see it, let us know by emailing TheScareFactor@Gmail.com. Give us the name and email address that you signed up with and we can help you set up your free account.
- If your State/s of interest aren’t selected, you won’t get any of our customized updates. Although, you will still be in our system, so you may get a reminder to update your choices or some general emails from us occasionally.
You can rest assured that The Scare Factor will never distribute your email address without your express consent. Also, our email provider uses a service called “Hydra” for anti-spam and -abuse protection, which helps us land in your inbox. Hydra also helps make sure that we only send you the things that you signed up for. We couldn’t spam you if we wanted to!